Skip to content
- A non-refundable deposit of 50% of the total accommodation cost is required to secure your rooms
- The remaining balance, which may also include activity package costs, must be paid a minimum of at least 8 weeks in advance of your arrival date
- All show, attraction and activity tickets and packages are sold on a non-refundable basis. Payment for such add-ons or optional extras can be left to 8 weeks before your stay, however price rises beyond our control may occur in the intervening time between initial price quotations and when you come to finalise payment for ticket and package elements. Early or immediate payment for ticket and package elements enables you to “lock in” the rates quoted without the worry of later price rises.
- In the event of any person or persons cancelling from the original booking, the full amount will still be due
- Individuals on a Weekend Blackpool package agree to abide by the rules and policies of our partner hotels. This may include a bond taken at check-in to insure against any potential damages, which is fully refundable if no damage is caused
- The group organiser/leader agrees to relay all important information relating to accommodation and activity packages to their group